Virox® Technologies Inc. is a leading research and manufacturing company, dedicated to arming the entire spectrum of global markets with state-of-the-art, patented, Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® (AHP) disinfectant technology. We pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial spirit and dedication to developing innovative solutions within the disinfectant space.
We are currently looking for a Corporate Marketing Manager that shares our passion for safety, sustainability, biosecurity, and innovation to join our team.
Corporate Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Working with the Executive Director, Corporate Affairs to develop the marketing strategies for Virox and our proprietary technology platforms, and manage their implementation.
- Managing the corporate website, social media, advertising campaigns, events, tradeshows, corporate communications, and deliverables associated with successful marketing and communications initiatives.
- Managing the implementation of and adherence to corporate brand guidelines, including managing the update of corporate brand materials and working with internal stakeholders to ensure consistency across Virox owned websites, client websites, social media channels, and advertising.
- Collaborate with peers in Commercial Markets to understand their plans and needs and work with them to integrate corporate strategies accordingly.
- Developing and managing marketing assets such as ads, blogs, videos, social content, etc. through collaboration with partner agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Managing and mentoring the Corporate Marketing Specialist to ensure department objectives are being met, including website content updates, optimization and SEO/SEM efforts, keyword analysis, and web analytics and reporting.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of corporate communications strategy, including writing press releases and ensuring consistency across brands.
- Supporting internal communications and employee engagement through management of the intranet and other channels, as required.
- Other projects and responsibilities, as assigned.
What You Need to Succeed in this Role:
- A university degree in Marketing, Business, or other related program, is required.
- 5-7 years’ experience in Marketing, including 2 years of experience at the managerial level.
- Previous experience in creative design and communications.
- Demonstrated experience in copywriting and editing.
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or digital advertising campaigns.
- Knowledge of website analytics tools; Google Analytics Certified, is preferred.
- Experience using WordPress.
- Experience using social media platforms and analytics, such as: Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, YouTube in a digital marketing capacity.
- The ability to interact with, build, and maintain relationships with all levels of the organization.
- The ability to communicate across the organization, work collaboratively, and build alignment with peers.
- Excellent Project Management, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented and organized; able to manage multiple projects and deadlines, with shifting and competing priorities.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and resiliency.
- Ability to self-motivate, learn, and work both independently and as a team, in a dynamic and evolving work environment.
- Ability to problem solve, as well as anticipate needs and demands to move with a bias towards action.
What We Offer:
- Paid time off between December 25th and January 1st each year, for all permanent full-time staff.
- Summer Hours from Mid-May to Labour Day each year.
- Comprehensive benefits program for permanent full-time staff, which includes an Employee and Family Assistance Program, upon successful completion of the probationary period.
- A generous tuition reimbursement program in support of continuous learning and development for all permanent full-time staff, with 1 year of service.
- A casual dress code.
- The Best Social Events Ever!!!
How To Apply:
If you are interested in joining our team, please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virox Technologies Inc. is committed to providing accommodation for individuals with disabilities. Accommodation will be provided upon request in all parts of the hiring process as required in accordance with the Virox Technologies Inc. Accommodation Policy.
Candidates requiring accommodation are asked to make their needs known in advance. We sincerely thank all applicants who express an interest in this role; however, only those candidates being directly considered will be contacted.