About the Role
As a member of our Corporate Affairs team, the Corporate Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting the Corporate Marketing strategy, by acting as a brand champion to ensure brand guidelines are met across the Company, planning and implementing digital marketing strategies, developing deliverables associated with successful marketing strategies and campaigns, as well as reporting on performance to enhance our corporate brand identity.
A day in the life of a Corporate Marketing Specialist might include…
- Contributing to social media content plans and ensuring they are consistent with our brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on social media platforms to drive optimum engagement, including writing, editing, and designing social media posts.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs.
- Using analytical tools to monitor and evaluate our social media presence and performance, including performance of paid campaigns.
- Preparing reports on social media marketing efforts and suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Assisting with the management of the corporate website and campaign landing pages, as well as contributing to website changes and content updates to optimize UX.
- Ensuring digital projects and website activities (ex: content updates, campaign support, functional and usability improvements) are completed by the appropriate deadlines.
- Managing and executing SEO and SEM efforts, including content and copy development based on keyword analysis, competitive insights, and industry trends.
- Developing marketing content and collateral such as email, infographics, blogs, social content, etc.
- Creating well-written copy that is free from mistakes and relevant to our audience.
- Assisting in developing and maintaining our content calendars.
- Assisting with the management of our media plans for our corporate brands.
- Coordinating advertising-related activities and providing regular performance reporting.
- Supporting the development and execution of internal communications and employee engagement through the corporate intranet and other channels as required.
- Other projects and responsibilities, as assigned.
Does this sound like you?
- College Diploma in Marketing, Business, Communications, Science or other relevant program.
- 3 years of experience in a marketing and/or digital marketing role.
- Experience using social media platforms and analytics such as: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube in a digital marketing capacity.
- Google Analytics certification and/or experience.
- Experience with graphic design and/or Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) or
Canva is considered an asset.
- Proficient in marketing automation technology (HubSpot, CRM, etc)
- Analytical, attentive to details, and creative.
- Ability to copywrite and copyedit effectively.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to develop and maintain solid working relationships to collaborate and produce well-crafted content.
- Ability to adapt to and self-manage in a dynamic and evolving workplace.
- Ability to take initiative, demonstrate a sense of urgency and manage situations proactively.
What’s in it for you?
- This role is eligible to work in a Hybrid of onsite and remote in Oakville, Ontario.
- Paid time off between December 25th and January 1st each year, for all permanent full-time staff.
- 4-day Summer hour schedule from Mid-May to Labour Day each year.
- Comprehensive benefits program for permanent full-time staff, which includes an Employee and Family Assistance Program, upon successful completion of the probationary period.
- A generous tuition reimbursement program in support of continuous learning and development for all permanent full-time staff, with 1 year of service.
- A casual dress code.
- The Best Social Events Ever!!!
Want to join the adventure?
Those interested in being considered for this opportunity are asked to forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Virox Technologies Inc. is committed to providing accommodation for individuals with disabilities. Accommodation will be provided upon request in all parts of the hiring process as required in accordance with the Virox Technologies Inc. Accommodation Policy. Candidates requiring accommodation are asked to make their needs known in advance.
We sincerely thank all applicants who express an interest in this role; however, only those candidates being directly considered will be contacted.