Marketing Specialist (2 positions)
We are currently lookout for two Marketing Specialists that share our passion for safety, biosecurity, infection control, sustainability, and education. If you’re a self-starter that values teamwork and thinks outside the box, keep reading. This could be a great partnership for both of us.
As a member of our Marketing Team, the Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing marketing strategies and campaigns, planning and implementing digital marketing, and reporting on performance.
A day in the life of a Marketing Specialist might include…
- Contributing to content marketing plans that are consistent with our brand identity, including developing and maintaining our content calendar.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on various platforms, including writing, and editing social media posts, video content development, improving audience engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing the assigned website, including reporting on analytics and contributing to content updates.
- Managing and executing SEO and SEM efforts, including Google and social ads, keyword research and planning, and budget management.
- Using analytical tools to monitor and evaluate our digital media performance and preparing reports on digital marketing efforts with optimization recommendations.
- Creating well-written copy that is free from mistakes and relevant to our audience.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in digital media and technologies.
- Collaborating with agency partners and publishers.
- Conceptualizing marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with other internal marketing teams and stakeholders.
- Other projects, duties, and responsibilities, as assigned.
Does this sound like you?
- College Diploma in Marketing, Business, Communications, Science or other relevant program.
- 3 years of experience in a marketing and/or digital marketing role
- Experience using social media platforms and analytics such as: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and
YouTube in a digital marketing capacity.
- Experience with graphic design and/or Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) or Canva.
- Proficient in marketing automation technology (HubSpot, CRM, etc).
- Ability to copywrite and copyedit effectively.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Ability to measure the success of advertising campaigns.
- Ability to manage website functionality and evaluate and manage performance.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to develop and maintain solid working relationships to collaborate and produce well-crafted content.
- Ability to adapt to and self-manage in a dynamic and evolving workplace.
- Ability to take initiative, demonstrate a sense of urgency and manage situations proactively.
- Ability to travel within Canada and the U.S.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours as needed.
Want to join the adventure?
Those interested in being considered for this opportunity are asked to forward their resumes to email@example.com
Virox Technologies Inc. is committed to providing accommodation for individuals with disabilities. Accommodation will be provided upon request in all parts of the hiring process as required in accordance with the Virox Technologies Inc. Accommodation Policy. Candidates requiring accommodation are asked to make their needs known in advance.
We sincerely thank all applicants who express an interest in this role; however, only those candidates being directly considered will be contacted.