About the Role
We are constantly seeking new ways to transform ourselves and our role in disinfection and are currently on the lookout for a Niche Marketing Specialist that shares our passion for safety, biosecurity, infection control, sustainability, and education to support the following markets: Healthcare, Beauty and Wellness, Dentistry, Cannabis, Aviation, and more. If you’re a self-starter that values teamwork and thinks outside the box, keep reading. This could be a great partnership for both of us.
As a member of our Commercial team, the Niche Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing marketing strategies and campaigns, planning and implementing digital marketing, and reporting on performance.
A day in the life of a Niche Marketing Specialist might include…
- Maintaining and administering all brand web content.
- Researching and optimizing websites for increased traffic.
- Collaborating with agency partners on website development and improvement.
- Ensuring marketing and brand websites present the brand in a positive light and enhance user experience by performing marketing and web development tasks.
- Reviewing, planning, and developing website strategy and content.
- Leading and executing SEO and SEM efforts, including content and copy development based on keyword analysis, competitive insights and industry trends.
- Creating, implementing, and optimizing ad campaigns and paid search landing pages.
- Analyzing and optimizing ad and pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to increase return on investment (ROI).
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing, and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Using analytical tools to monitor and evaluate our social media presence and performance.
- Preparing reports and suggesting recommendations on social media marketing efforts.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Developing and executing video content on the websites and social for the brand to promote products and engage with the target audience.
- Collaborating with other internal and external marketing teams and stakeholders to ensure niche brand guidelines are implemented consistently.
- Supporting the development and execution of brand content strategy by creating and publishing written and visual content to support marketing initiatives, optimizing marketing funnels to improve performance, and communicating results to niche team.
- Tracking and monitoring marketing budget and expenses.
- Marketing purchase orders and invoicing coordination.
- Other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
Does this sound like you?
- College Diploma in Marketing, Business, Communications, Science or other relevant program.
- 3 years of experience in a marketing and/or digital marketing role.
- Experience using social media platforms and analytics such as: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube in a digital marketing capacity.
- Experience with graphic design and/or Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) or Canva.
- Proficient in marketing automation technology (HubSpot, CRM, etc).
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Ability to copywrite and copyedit effectively.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to develop and maintain solid working relationships to collaborate and produce well-crafted content.
- Ability to adapt to and self-manage in a dynamic and evolving workplace.
- Ability to take initiative, demonstrate a sense of urgency and manage situations proactively.
What’s in it for you?
- This role is eligible to work in a Hybrid of onsite and remote in Oakville, Ontario..
- Paid time off between December 25th and January 1st each year, for all permanent full-time staff.
- 4-day Summer hour schedule from Mid-May to Labour Day each year.
- Comprehensive benefits program for permanent full-time staff, which includes an Employee and Family Assistance Program, upon successful completion of the probationary period.
- A generous tuition reimbursement program in support of continuous learning and development for all permanent full-time staff, with 1 year of service.
- A casual dress code.
- The Best Social Events Ever!!!
Want to join the adventure?
Those interested in being considered for this opportunity are asked to forward their resumes to email@example.com
Virox Technologies Inc. is committed to providing accommodation for individuals with disabilities. Accommodation will be provided upon request in all parts of the hiring process as required in accordance with the Virox Technologies Inc. Accommodation Policy. Candidates requiring accommodation are asked to make their needs known in advance.
We sincerely thank all applicants who express an interest in this role; however, only those candidates being directly considered will be contacted.