Virox® Technologies Inc. is a leading research and manufacturing company, dedicated to arming the entire spectrum of global markets with state-of-the-art, patented, Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® (AHP) disinfectant technology. We pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial spirit and dedication to developing innovative solutions within the disinfectant space.
We are currently looking for a Product Marketing Specialist that shares our passion for safety, sustainability, biosecurity, and innovation to join our Product & Technical Marketing Team.
Product Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Working collaboratively with internal teams and external agencies on executing house brand product label updates and related document revisions to ensure compliance with regulatory bodies and alignment with market needs.
- Maintaining product label processes and connecting with relevant teams to align on product label priorities and timelines.
- Developing secondary product label content, such as: reference sheets, discontinuation letters, packaging updates, ingredient disclosures, etc.
- Consulting with Product Marketing Managers on Master Label/DIN Label revisions and final label signoffs.
- Developing primary marketing materials, highlighting key product features and benefits, and crafting messaging.
- Leading the creation of product shots, product sheets and supporting product focused web copy.
- Assisting in the creation of competitive comparisons and other sales enablement collateral.
- Working closely with the Product & Technical Marketing team to maintain and improve house brand Portfolios, as well support new product launches and related tasks.
- Actively assist with new product prototype and packaging validation projects.
- Creating and maintaining annual landscape documents to strategically assess competitor products and pricing in primary markets.
- Managing and tracking PO Requests and quotes with external vendors, etc.
- Organizing required shipments to end users and distribution partners.
- Overseeing Product and Technical Marketing sample inventory.
- Other duties and responsibilities, as required.
What You Need to Succeed in this Role:
- A college diploma in Communications, Science, Marketing, or other relevant field of study.
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience in Product Marketing, and/or Product Management.
- Familiarity with Hubspot CRM Software, SmartSheet Project Management Software, and Survey Software is beneficial.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and accurately recall information such as: product specifications.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in verbal and written format.
- Ability to manage and follow processes, prioritize, manage competing tasks and projects, in a fast-paced environment to ensure deliverables are achieved in accordance with the established deadlines.
What We Offer:
- Paid time off between December 25th and January 1st each year, for all permanent full-time staff.
- Summer Hours from Mid-May to Labour Day each year.
- Comprehensive benefits program for permanent full-time staff, which includes an Employee and Family Assistance Program, upon successful completion of the probationary period.
- A generous tuition reimbursement program in support of continuous learning and development for all permanent full-time staff, with 1 year of service.
- A casual dress code.
- The Best Social Events Ever!!!
How To Apply:
If you are interested in joining our team, please forward your resume to: email@example.com.
Virox Technologies Inc. is committed to providing accommodation for individuals with disabilities. Accommodation will be provided upon request in all parts of the hiring process as required in accordance with the Virox Technologies Inc. Accommodation Policy.
Candidates requiring accommodation are asked to make their needs known in advance. We sincerely thank all applicants who express an interest in this role; however, only those candidates being directly considered will be contacted.