Virox® Technologies Inc. is a leading research and manufacturing company, dedicated to arming the entire spectrum of global markets with state-of-the-art, patented, Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® (AHP) disinfectant technology. We pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial spirit and dedication to developing innovative solutions within the disinfectant space.
We are currently looking for a Tradeshow & Events Coordinator that shares our passion for safety, sustainability, biosecurity, and innovation to join our team.
Tradeshow & Events Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Creating, optimizing, and executing standard processes for virtual and in-person conference management.
- Creating detailed proposals for all events, including timelines, venues, catering, AV requirements, vendors, staffing, and budgets.
- Identifying and securing speakers, special guests, and/or entertainment for events as needed. • Coordinating promotional material and print requirements with Marketing teams. • Coordinating conference and event requirements with all internal and external stakeholders and developing detailed tradeshow itineraries and schedules.
- Collaborating with Marketing to plan creative event presence and agenda to create a memorable experience.
- Packing and shipping requirements for all Virox conferences and events, including assisting Team with reserving accommodations while travelling.
- Delivering on campaign KPIs in collaboration with commercial marketing managers.
- Monitoring and tracking the department’s exhibit supplies in collaboration with shipping and receiving departments.
- Managing the event marketing budget to plan, including all purchase order processes, and execution related to events, including performing the re-forecast of the marketing Tradeshow Budget, on a monthly basis.
- Building and maintaining relationships with event organizers, event vendors, event related associations, event related advertising, publications, and Key Opinion Leaders within each market.
- Completing post event reporting to analyze the success of each event and presenting proposed improvements to the attendees’ experience for upcoming events to the Market Teams.
- Other duties and responsibilities, as required.
What You Need to Succeed in this Role:
A college diploma in business, marketing, communications, hospitality, or other relevant field of study.
- 3 years of relevant work experience in event marketing or related industry. Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services, is an asset.
- Intermediate experience using Microsoft Office Products such as: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Teams; ability to use SmartSheet is also an asset.
- Ability to travel within Canada and Internationally to set-up and take-down tradeshows.
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, event logistics, and competing projects in a fast-paced environment to ensure deliverables are achieved in accordance with the established deadlines.
- Ability to negotiate and adhere to established budgets, with a goal of doing more for less.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to self-motivate, think strategically and creatively to solve problems as they arise, with keen attention to details.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
What We Offer:
- Paid time off between December 25th and January 1st each year, for all permanent full-time staff.
- Summer Hours from Mid-May to Labour Day each year.
- Comprehensive benefits program for permanent full-time staff, which includes an Employee and Family Assistance Program, upon successful completion of the probationary period.
- A generous tuition reimbursement program in support of continuous learning and development for all permanent full-time staff, with 1 year of service.
- A casual dress code.
- The Best Social Events Ever!!!
How To Apply:
If you are interested in joining our team, please forward your resume to: email@example.com.
Virox Technologies Inc. is committed to providing accommodation for individuals with disabilities. Accommodation will be provided upon request in all parts of the hiring process as required in accordance with the Virox Technologies Inc. Accommodation Policy.
Candidates requiring accommodation are asked to make their needs known in advance. We sincerely thank all applicants who express an interest in this role; however, only those candidates being directly considered will be contacted.