About the Role
We are constantly seeking new ways to transform ourselves and our role in disinfection and are currently on the lookout for a Business System Analyst that shares our passion for safety, biosecurity, infection control, sustainability, and education to support the following markets: Healthcare, Beauty and Wellness, Dentistry, Cannabis, Aviation, and more.
As a member of our IT Services team, the Business System Analyst is responsible for analysis and support within Microsoft Dynamics GP and working cross-functionally with Finance and Management. If you’re a self-starter that values teamwork and thinks outside the box, keep reading. This could be a great partnership for both of us.
A day in the life of a Business System Analyst might include…
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into effective Microsoft Dynamics GP/SQL solutions.
- Conducting thorough analysis of existing systems, processes, and workflows to identify areas for improvement and optimization.
- Designing and implements Microsoft Dynamics GP configurations and customizations to meet business needs.
- Utilizing SQL Management Studios for data extraction, manipulation, and reporting.
- Utilizing SQL Management Studios to create stored procedures and views.
- Providing ongoing support, troubleshooting, and training to end-users of Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- Working closely with Finance and Accounting teams to ensure alignment between technology solutions and business objectives.
- Staying informed about the latest updates and features in Microsoft Dynamics GP to recommend and implement enhancements.
- Conducting data modelling and mapping.
- Other projects and responsibilities, as assigned.
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, or a related field.
- One of more of the following certifications: Microsoft Dynamics GP, Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), Project Management Professional (PMP), ITIL 4 Foundation Certification (ITIL).
- 3-5 years of experience as a Systems analyst or similar role preferably within a Manufacturing environment.
- Experience with analyzing Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- In-depth knowledge of SQL Management Studios for database management and reporting.
- Strong understanding of Finance and Accounting principles and practices.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and collaboration abilities with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
What’s in it for you?
- Paid time off between December 25th and January 1st each year, for all permanent full-time staff.
- 4-day Summer hour schedule from Mid-May to Labour Day each year.
- Comprehensive benefits program for permanent full-time staff, which includes an Employee and Family Assistance Program, upon successful completion of the probationary period.
- A generous tuition reimbursement program in support of continuous learning and development for all permanent full-time staff, with 1 year of service.
- A casual dress code.
- The Best Social Events Ever!!!
Want to join the adventure?
Those interested in being considered for this opportunity are asked to forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virox Technologies Inc. is committed to providing accommodation for individuals with disabilities. Accommodation will be provided upon request in all parts of the hiring process as required in accordance with the Virox Technologies Inc. Accommodation Policy. Candidates requiring accommodation are asked to make their needs known in advance.
We sincerely thank all applicants who express an interest in this role; however, only those candidates being directly considered will be contacted.