About the Role
We are constantly seeking new ways to transform ourselves and our role in disinfection and are currently on the lookout for a Logistics Coordinator that shares our passion for safety, biosecurity, infection control, sustainability, and education to support the following markets: Healthcare, Beauty and Wellness, Dentistry, Cannabis, Aviation, and more.
As a member of our Warehouse team, the Logistics Coordinator is responsible for booking appointments for inbound and outbound transactions and coordinating the material flow throughout the facility.
A day in the life of a Logistics Coordinator might include…
- Booking supplier delivery appointments in a manner that maintains dock efficiency.
- Scheduling transportation in alignment with shipping planner requirements.
- Transferring Finished Goods within System according to stage in shipping process
- Filling out all Transportation documentation and scanning to respective logistics online portals and internal ERP system.
- Verifying and posting receipts of material.
- Working with QA to ensure safe arrival of Inbound and Outbound goods, is maintained at all times.
- Maintaining compliance to warehouse GMP standards.
- Managing the recycling of returnable drums and disposal of cardboard and garbage.
- Communicating all warehousing issues, defects in quality and materials received, as well as shipping discrepancies to Warehouse Management Team promptly.
- Following up with carriers to ensure delivery requirements are met and performance is tracked.
- Ensuring all transport regulations are adhered to, specifically customs, weight, securing, and bracing.
- Coordinating with the brand marketing teams to prepare and ship tradeshow booths and materials required.
- Preparing the shipment and all necessary customs paperwork in compliance with customs/international regulations.
- Verifying the quantity of finished product against the shipping request information, upon receipt of instructions for the shipment of finished product.
- Collaborating with the manufacturing department to ensure all materials arrive on time for scheduled production.
- Transporting materials through the warehouse with care to minimize and prevent damage to finished product and materials.
- Performing inventory cycle counts and maintaining accurate inventory across all processes.
Does this sound like you?
- A minimum of 5 years previous experience in shipping and receiving.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Supply Chain Management Certificate preferred.
- Ability and experience operating a forklift, reach truck and walkie.
- Experienced with the Transportation of Dangerous Goods.
- Strong MS Office Skills, particularly mastery of MS Excel.
- Microsoft Great Plains system knowledge is an asset.
- Strong skills with RFID Scanners and ERP Systems.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Effective organizational skills with the ability multitask.
- Strong team player. Process, detail, and safety oriented.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in verbal and written format to ensure outstanding customer service is provided to internal and external parties.
What’s in it for you?
- Paid time off between December 25th and January 1st each year, for all permanent full-time staff.
- Comprehensive benefits program for permanent full-time staff, which includes an Employee and Family Assistance Program, upon successful completion of the probationary period.
- A generous tuition reimbursement program in support of continuous learning and development for all permanent full-time staff, with 1 year of service.
- A casual dress code.
- The Best Social Events Ever!!!
Want to join the adventure?
Those interested in being considered for this opportunity are asked to forward their resumes to email@example.com
Virox Technologies Inc. is committed to providing accommodation for individuals with disabilities. Accommodation will be provided upon request in all parts of the hiring process as required in accordance with the Virox Technologies Inc. Accommodation Policy. Candidates requiring accommodation are asked to make their needs known in advance.
We sincerely thank all applicants who express an interest in this role; however, only those candidates being directly considered will be contacted.